Tuesday 25 August 2015

Review | Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser




Hello Friends,

It looks like sun cream, smells like sun cream and feels like sun cream, so it must be sun cream. Right? Wrong, this is apparently a cleanser, and supposedly a dupe for Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Oh no, do not be fooled.


Firstly the sun cream thing is off-putting. I don't want to feel like I'm rubbing sun cream on my face to take my make-up off. And it leaves behind a residue which makes the water feel as though it's just sitting on top of the skin. 



Secondly, it doesn't actually cleanse the skin. My skin doesn't feel clean when I've used this, it actually feels more clogged and sticky.

Plus my skin reacted to the product, little bobbly spots appeared on my chin. Not good.

I wouldn't recommend this product as a dupe if you like typical hot cloth cleansers or balm cleansers, I would say spend a little extra and get a decent product like the Liz Earle. Back to my trusty Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm for me.

Sorry Superdrug: 3/10 for you and that's mainly because of the price!

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser £4.99

X

No comments:

Post a Comment