Tuesday 25 August 2015

Haul | Urban Decay


Hello Friends,

I had a little spending spree on House of Fraser online recently. There was an offer whereby if you bought 2 Urban Decay products you received a free mini sample of one of their lipglosses. Now I'm not a big fan of lipgloss anyway, but I'd heard great things about the Urban Decay ones and couldn't resist a freebie!

I picked up a Revolution lipstick in the shade 'Turn On' £15.50, a beautiful vibrant deep pink. These lipsticks are a lovely creamy formula and although they are not matte they stick around for a good long while. If you blot the excess away with a tissue it stays on the lips for quite a few hours (as long as you don't eat, I've been left with a rather pink stained baguette before now). I think I'll be picking up a couple more shades of this lipstick and will try the matte revolution ones too.

I also got an eyeshadow in 'Freelove' £14.00. This is a gorgeous shimmery peachy orange, perfect for an everyday 'no-makeup' make-up look. I think it goes great with blue eyes as well. 

Then for the freebie. A mini sized high-colour lipgloss in 'Scandal', again a lovely bright-fuschia pink. Brilliant colour pay-off, almost as good as the lipstick with a glossy non-sticky finish.


Top: Revolution lipstick in 'Turn On'
Middle: High-colour Lipgloss in 'Scandal'
Bottom: Eyeshadow in 'Freelove'

If you've tried any other Urban Decay products leave a comment below on your opinions :)

X


1 comment: