Sunday 23 August 2015

My 25p Charity Shop Find


Hello Friends

I have been looking for a new make-up brush pot for a very long time now. I've searched the likes of TK Maxx, Supermarket homeware and even Home Bargains for a cheap offering, however no luck.

I was then out and about with a friend who likes to frequent charity shops, now I've nothing against charity shops I just don't visit then particularly often. This occasion I'm so glad I did.

This little (well it's quite big actually) was all on its lonesome, it's a tea/coffee holder which make perfect brush holders however a lot of them have Tea/Coffee written on them. This one has a cute blackboard section on the front so you can write whatever you like in chalk. I think I'll leave mine blank though.

So my advice to you is, if you've exhausted all other shops in a search for a particular item, try a charity shop.

Good luck and Happy hunting!

X

2 comments:

  1. I love a good charity shop find! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in the charity shops around Greenwich, they have so many unique finds! Sometimes you drop on lucky, other days there's nothing in :)

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete