Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 | My Christmas Wishlist



Just when I thought I didn't need something new from ASOS, I kinda do: ROSE GOLDEN Luxury Set: Just when I thought I didn't need something new from ASOS, I kinda do: Mini Lipstick Charms | Charlotte Tilbury: Face Paint: The Story of Makeup: Amazon.co.uk: Lisa Eldridge: 9781419717963: BooksSterling Silver 4 x Turq Siam Stacking Rings | Blue | Accessorize: Personalised Sketch Make Up Roll: One Line A Day Five Year Memory Book | Gifts for Her | The Great GIft Company: Honey Bee Necklace – LVNDR:

Hello Friends,


I am a handbag fiend. I'm always looking for my next favourite handbag, so every year there's at least one on my Christmas list!


What kind of a beauty blogger would I be without a Zoeva brush set hmmm...


I love these benefit 'taster' sets, I must admit I've already got Hoola and Dandelion but it's still worth it for the 3 other blushes, the watts up and the there real eyeliner and mascara (although I'm not a fan of the eyeliner)


Because Charlotte Tilbury. Because minis. Because lipstick.


A book by the Queen of chic makeup, Yes Please!


I'm very in to layering and stacking jewellery right now so these are a must!


For the avid traveller I am (not!). I just like pretty things to hold my makeup.


Every year I try to start a diary, get to the middle of January and then give up. Just writing one line a day I think even I could manage. Plus it's nice to sum up a day with a short sentence whether it's been hectic or lazy.


I think this is a pretty good dupe for the crazy expensive (£165) Alex Monroe offering available on Liberty.co.uk. And it's super cute.

Now, this isn't every single thing on my list. For the full run down check out my pinterest board 'My Xmas Wish List' and while you're there give me a follow.

Comment below the top items on your Christmas wish lists below, not that I need anymore ideas!!

X

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete